- Monthly Guild Meeting: Second Wednesday of the month at the Loaves and Fishes Hall, St Paul’s Cathedral, Hill Street, Wellington. Doors open at 7pm, meeting 7.30- 9pm (no meeting January).
- Wellington Stitch-In: Held on first Saturday of the Month 1 -4pm at Wellington Museum (formally City and Sea Museum) Ask at desk for room direction.
- Lower Hutt Stitch-In: Held on the Second Saturday of the month 1.30-4.30pm at the Hutt Art Centre, cnr Huia and Myrtle Sts. Cost $6.
- Johnsonville Stitch-in: Held on the third Saturday of the month 1.30pm-4.30pm at Johnsonville Community Centre. Gold coin koha for afternoon tea. Please bring a piece of work that you can show and tell.
- Exhibition Group: visit a local exhibition on the first Thursday each month, 1 pm.